Hi!

We have performed and published some studies regarding the combination of
openEHR and noSQL and can probably help you, if we get some more
information about your ultimate implementation/thesis goal. So please tell
us a little bit more about the context and goal of your work.

Getting into oenEHR implementation can be a bit tricky and time consuming,
especially if you plan to do everything from scratch. I would recommend
starting by building something based on existing open
source implementations or published experiments, and
then extend/improve them by adding suitable noSQL parts and other things
that you might find missing.

If you are using a noSQL backend for storage, it will most likely have a
query language capable querying any kind of structured document. So
you  might not need to make separate tables for different kinds archetypes
and templates.

Perhaps it would be useful to focus on suitable ways of storing any kind
of reference model (RM) based documents/objects and then exploring how
to query them with the native query languages/mechanisms of your noSQL
solution. After that, or in parallel, you will likely want to explore how
to translate openEHR AQL queries to the native query language of your noSQL
backend.

Best regards,
Erik Sundvall

fredag 14 oktober 2016 skrev Eric Browne <eric.bro...@montagesystems.com.au