Very good presentation, Pablo.

Very good for people studying the possibilities, good study, good evaluation of the databases.

I was missing the MarkLogic database, which is expensive to use ($18.000 a year, or $0.99/hr on Amazon AWS), but can be downloaded for free for developers:

I appreciate if someone can publish experiences with this database. It is document-centric: native XML, JSON and NoSQL.