I do NOT dispute what patients can demand.

Under all circumstances it is the author that is accountable for his actions.
Even under Dutch Business  law one needs to keep files for the Revenue Tax)
offices.

What is meant by the Privacy Law is that all data must be logically be
‘removed’.
All health data must NOT show up.
All business transactions need to be preserved.
All accountable actions can be questioned in Public and Criminal law.

Meaning, in my view, that the patient record is there but unavailable for the
provision of health care.
Meaning that either that record is tagged as ;inactive’ or the that the reading
and writing rights are for the patient only.

Gerard   Freriks
+31 620347088
  gf...@luna.nl

Kattensingel  20