Hi,

There are several (5) realities:
1- that what is actually happening in the Patient System
2- that what is observed by the HcP/author (observables via senses)
3- subjective evaluation by HcP
4- that what is documented in the EHR patient record (Committed Composition)
5- the EHR Patient Record system

a- Each commit must be logged and never physically removed.
Committed Compositions are never physically removed
Each is a legal act that needs to be documented and stored. Several other
processes are connected such as: billing, (lega) reporting

b- The status of Committed Compositions can change (from active to not-active,
cq readable to not-readable)
In other words the Access Control status is changed.
A change in a Care Plan as part of the Patient System is documented via a
superseding new Committed Composition indicating the termination of the process
 that is a a Care Process Plan.
It will be a new update, as a new version, of the Committed Composition that is
about the Care Process Plan.
Nothing can/must be 'logically deleted’, a new status must be documented.

c- When patients demand the removal of all data the Patient record is declared
in-active or its Access Control List is changed such that only the patient has
controlling access rights.

d- When specified Committed Compositions are ‘removed’ as requested by the
Patient these wil be declared iin-active or its Access Control List is changed
such that only the patient has controlling access rights.

e- In-active means that the data can NOT be used for the provision of Health
Care; it can be used for administrative or legal purposes. Logging is one of
the legal/administrative needs.

Gerard   Freriks
+31 620347088
  gf...@luna.nl