maybe something like this

ELEMENT[at0004] occurrences matches {0..1} matches {  -- One element
                                        value existence matches {0..1}
matches {
                                            DV_QUANTITY occurrences matches
{0..1} matches {  -- DV_QUANTITY
                                                units existence matches
{1..1} matches {
                                                    [ac0001]
                                                }
                                            }
                                        }
                                    }

 constraint_binding = <
        ["UCUM"] = <
            items = <
                ["ac0001"] = <[UCUM::mass]>

'mass' or whatever way of identifying the valid unit set