Hi Silje,

When specifying the property but not the units, any units are allowed. This
is saying "any units" which is similar to "arbitrary units". We can relax
the spec to allow non-ucum as units (my interpretation of "any units" is
any in ucum and compliant with the specified property, while "arbitrary"
might be in or not in ucum, and compliant with the property).

What do you think?