Dear All,

I've been looking for some time for ways of injecting knowledge into the
ecosystem so that it is available to an EHR, but also to other systems that
might want to use it.

I currently think I need to create a terminology (or maybe more than one), but
I've found vanishingly few open tools and little guidance on what I could use
to do this, and experiment to see if it does what I need.

I'd be grateful for any advice...

Yours,

Matthew
--
"Matthew W. Darlison BA MA PhD" <m.darli...@ucl.ac.uk>
Teaching & Learning Technologist, UCL Centre for Health Informatics and