From: openEHR-technical [] On
Behalf Of GF
Sent: 22 February 2018 12:23
To: Thomas Beale <>
Subject: Re: Creating a terminology

Dear Matthew,

In the attachment a candidate terminology as PDF

It is known as SIAMM
Semantic Interpretabily Artefact Modelling method

Gerard   Freriks
+31 620347088<>

Kattensingel  20
2801 CA Gouda
the Netherlands

On 22 Feb 2018, at 13:03, Darlison, Matthew
<<>> wrote:

Dear All,

I've been looking for some time for ways of injecting knowledge into the
ecosystem so that it is available to an EHR, but also to other systems that
might want to use it.

I currently think I need to create a terminology (or maybe more than one), but
I've found vanishingly few open tools and little guidance on what I could use
to do this, and experiment to see if it does what I need.

I'd be grateful for any advice...