From: openEHR-technical [mailto:openehr-technical-boun...@lists.openehr.org] On
Behalf Of Charles McCay
Sent: 22 February 2018 15:42
To: For openEHR technical discussions <openehr-technical@lists.openehr.org>
Subject: Re: Creating a terminology

HI Matthew
You may be interested in HL7 InfoButton - which is a standard for linking
clinical systems to knowledge bases -- it is a fairly simple and open REST
interface -- allowing you to define the sorts of search parameters that you are
expecting - and retuning the knowledge in a few possible formats.
Whether this will work for you depends upon how you anticipate your knowledge
being accessed - and whether the process will be triggered from within the EHR
or from some other user interaction.

I have not used it but it does not seem too tied to other HL7 standards, and so
may also be of use and relevance in an OpenEHR context.  At the very least it
will be an interesting example of folk trying to do something similar to you :)

The following page looks like a good place to start ---
http://www.openinfobutton.org/hl7-infobutton-standard
all the best
Charlie

Charlie McCay, char...@ramseysystems.co.uk<mailto:char...@ramseysystems.co.uk>
Ramsey Systems Ltd, 23D Dogpole, Shrewsbury, Shropshire SY1 1ES
tel +44 7808 570172  skype: charliemccay   linkedin:charliemccay

On 22 February 2018 at 13:57, Darlison, Matthew