On 19/03/2018 08:57, GF wrote:
Again my thoughts

Duration is not a Data Type in many computer languages.
So we need to model it in an Archetype (Chairos)

that's true, but in databases and XML it is, and it is mostly treated like a primitive data type - i.e. a non-identified, instance-only type - in most language libraries. Note - here I am talking about a primitive type 'Duration' (also Iso8601_duration), not types like DV_DURATION. For AOM2, we treat it and the other date/time primitives as proper primitive types, also Uri, etc, and it makes life much easier.