Hi Thomas, the definition of DV_DURATION is clear to me :)

The issue is on the 1.0.2 specs, I guess they used DV_DURATION in
C_DURATION because the referenced Duration class in C_DURATION was not
included on the specs. *This is the issue I'm pointing to, the missing
class.*

Clarifying that on an errata addendum would help to avoid such
implementation mistakes, that are really caused by the missing information
on the spec + interpretation to fill the gap.

BTW, this is one case that I detected because I'm doing research for a new
course. There might be issues like this on other areas of 1.0.2, I mean
missing classes referenced from AOM or AOP. I didn't do a complete review
of the specs.

I would love to migrate everything to baseline spec and use AOM2, but I
can't afford the cost right now. I'm sure others are on my same position.

BTW tried to check if the issue is also on 1.0.3 but the link to support is
broken http://openehr.org/RM/Release-1.0.3/support.html

--
Ing. Pablo Pazos Gutiérrez
pablo.pa...@cabolabs.com