Hi Dileep,

I do this by querying on the name attribute of the root composition
archetype - see the examples in

https://github.com/RippleOSI/Ripple-openEHR/blob/master/docs/bindings/Current%20Ripple%20Headings/Clinical%20notes/clinical_notes.md

You can of course query on multiple names.

where a/name/value matches {'Clinical Notes', 'Other Clinical Notes'}

Going forward I would expect the list of allowable composition names to
come from a controlled vocabulary or even a local terminology.

Ian

Dr Ian McNicoll
mobile +44 (0)775 209 7859
office +44 (0)1536 414994