There is a bigger question of how best to model 'encounter' and 'admission', which some implementers are doing with Folders, particularly DIPS in Norway. I suspect that some version of using Folders (or else some kind of tagging, which is semantically equivalent) will be the long term approach to doing this.

- thomas