> As to EJB 2.0, OpenEJB is built upon Castor and I always though most of
> the EJB 2.0 features are already there. I hope I wasn't mistaken :-)
>
> What do you think is missing pertaining to OpenEJB and EJB 2.0 that you
> want to use ?

Mostly I was unclear as to what version(s) of the EJB spec that OpenEJB was
targeting, which was quite handly answered by David's email.  My personal
focus is on message-driven beans and CMR, since those are my "weak spots"
right now w.r.t. J2EE.

Thanks again for very quick and informative responses :)