Hi Alex,

On 6/10/20 4:25 PM, Alexander Kanavin wrote:
On Wed, 10 Jun 2020 at 04:10, Yu, Mingli <mingli...@windriver.com <mailto:mingli...@windriver.com>> wrote:

    Hi Alex and Denys,

    On 6/10/20 5:50 AM, Denys Dmytriyenko wrote:
     > +1
     >
     > The commit message should explain "why" and not "what", as "what"
    can be
     > easily understood from the code itself.

    In fact, the DISTRO_FEATURES setting shouldn't affect native build.

    Initially this patch is used to fix below error when opengl not defined
    in DISTRO_FEATURES in my build environment.
    $ bitbake virglrenderer-native
    virglrenderer-native was skipped: missing required distro feature
    'opengl' (not in DISTRO_FEATURES)

This is not an error, but expected behavior. virglrenderer-native only works when opengl is in DISTRO_FEATURES and should be skipped otherwise.

Does it mean the DISTRO_FEATURES setting also affects the native build? If so, please ignore this patch.

Thanks,

Alex