Thanks for driving this Marta. Internally and externally, it feels like we're just on the cusp of everyone *suddenly caring* about our security response strategy. So it's good to see that we're making moves in that direction.

In general, this list looks complete to me. I'm primarily interested in the response coordination, triage, and tracking usecases. Those are the biggest pain points for my team, at the moment. And that is primarily driven by a lack of tooling.

More responses inline.