On Wed, 2026-08-26 at 11:25 -0700, Dora, Sunil Kumar via lists.openembedded.org wrote: > Hi Alejandro, > > Thanks for chasing this one down. Small notes on v3: > > The commit is tagged [YOCTO #15554], but that bug is "reproducibility > failures with 'rustdoc' on rust 1.75" (path-length dependent), RESOLVED FIXED > since 2024-08-01 via codegen-units=1 / lto=off. > > What you describe here - artifacts differing by build host arch, causing > cross-architecture sstate matches - looks like: > > [YOCTO #16376] AB-INT: build system architecture reproducibility issue > https://bugzilla.yoctoproject.org/show_bug.cgi?id=16376 > > which is still open. Could you retag it in v4, unless you had a reason to > point at 15554 that I'm missing? > --- > One pointer that may or may not be relevant: the 1.97.1 upgrade (65271a5d3b) > carries an LLVM backport: > > 0043-LoopUnroll-Iterate-exit-fold-candidates-in-determini.patch > > added for a repro issue seen with rust 1.97.0. I haven't looked at whether it > interacts with the SVH path at all - just flagging it in case it's useful > context.
I put v3 in for testing on the autobuilder and it looks promising, there are some rust test suite failures though: https://autobuilder.yoctoproject.org/valkyrie/#/builders/28/builds/4472 https://autobuilder.yoctoproject.org/valkyrie/#/builders/66/builds/4577 and probably more to follow. We may need to exclude those tests? I also triggered the reproducibility test targets: https://autobuilder.yoctoproject.org/valkyrie/#/builders/121/builds/3 https://autobuilder.yoctoproject.org/valkyrie/#/builders/119/builds/3 https://autobuilder.yoctoproject.org/valkyrie/#/builders/120/builds/3 those builds are ongoing. Cheers, Richard
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Links: You receive all messages sent to this group. View/Reply Online (#244412): https://lists.openembedded.org/g/openembedded-core/message/244412 Mute This Topic: https://lists.openembedded.org/mt/120939810/21656 Group Owner: [email protected] Unsubscribe: https://lists.openembedded.org/g/openembedded-core/unsub [[email protected]] -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
