Hi, Tomas and Abhijit

OVS has officially merged NSH support in master and branch-2.8, so I need to
change openflowplugin to support this, I have noticed openflowjava has been
merged into openflowplugin repo, my question is now we needn't openflowjava
project anymore, right? Previously we used Nicira extension to implement old
NSH, now we use Experimenter class ONF doesn't officially assign for NSH to
implement NSH match fields, I find tcp flag is a good reference for this, I'll
post my change into Opendaylight gerrit once I finish it, do you think it is
possible for Nitrogen release? Or do you have any good suggestion about this to
speed up merging process?