Thanks Abhijit, then it is impossible to merge in Nitrogen, the patch is not
ready, unit tests aren’t added, we also have GBP, SFC and NetVirt to change,
they depend on this, so let us push it to Oxygen.

From: Abhijit Kumbhare [mailto:abhijitk...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, August 11, 2017 2:48 AM
To: Yang, Yi Y <yi.y.y...@intel.com>
Cc: tomas.slu...@pantheon.tech; Abhijit Kumbhare
<abhijit.kumbh...@ericsson.com>; openflowplugin-dev@lists.opendaylight.org
Subject: Re: [openflowplugin-dev] I need to add new NSH support into
openflowplugin

That's good news. Yes - for Nitrogen all the development including the OpenFlow
Java related work needs to be in the OpenFlow Plugin repo. When will your NSH
patch be ready? We were officially code freeze on Monday (Aug 7) but we could
not push some code changes due to failed tests elsewhere and some pending code
reviews. Also the branch cutoff should be Monday Aug 14 if I am not mistaken.
If you can get in your code changes soon for review in the next 1-2 days - that
will be great as it would be great to have this support in Nitrogen. But if the
code is not ready or there are too many review issues then we may have to push
it to Oxygen.

On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 12:17 AM, Yang, Yi Y