> Not to mention OpenEMR runs equally well on Linux and MS Windows.

Oops.  Not to  hurt anyones feeling but I forgot to include Mac OS X.

Besides the BSDs, The only hard installs are actually late model open
SUSE 10.1 and later.  The SUSE developers changed some locations of
libraries that inpact the installation of the MySQL component.

Not that I have truly tried this, but being somewhat familiar with the
architectures of OSCAR and GnuMed this cross platform utility is
likely to be true for them as well.  The underlying tools that are so
important to all our projects work at being platform independent.

Sam Bowen, MD

Software distribution Salon software Medical software
Software association Software jewelry Software deployment

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS