In my opinion this is one important research aspect to take up at
OSHCA within these two years towards creating an interoperable
framework for mobile connectivity with some of the major widely used
HMIS like OpenMRS, OSCAR or Vista. Something on the grounds of MOCA's
www.mocamobile.org Android capability can act as the first point of
reference for development and integration of such a framework.

I am going to see if I can work with colleagues here in Pakistan to
create this initial test bed to first test MOCA and other resources
and then structure a possible strategy for creation of an initiative
that focuses on creating a most usable mobile interaction framework to
existing HMIS within the reference of open source.

What are the recommendations of the members of this list?

--

Regards.