From: openid-board-boun...@lists.openid.net
[mailto:openid-board-boun...@lists.openid.net] On Behalf Of David Recordon
Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2010 9:40 AM
To: openid-board@lists.openid.net
Subject: Re: [OpenID board] OIDF Privacy Policy

Hey John,
I'm happy to have us reconsider the policy.

The idea is to make it incredibly transparent around who has signed what (when
it comes to IP).  So far you're the first person in three years to say anything
about it.

Considering that there can be different versions of documents and some
documents with options, scanning them as PDFs seemed like the easiest and most
accurate method.  99% of the time it's also companies signing the agreements
and using corporate addresses versus personal.

If Global Inventures is able to manage these agreements and keep up to date
online records, I'm less worried about each agreement being available online.

That said, they should be made available upon request.

--David
On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 7:07 AM, John Bradley