Hello,

Has anyone tried using kvm lately?

I am running Hipster 2017.10 and have all the packages and image updated.  I
launch the qemu-kvm command as suggested in the OpenIndiana Hipster Handbook
and the VM starts up but does not go further than recognizing the boot CD
(FreeBSdD-11, elemntaryOS, etc.) and seems stuck at the bootloader.  The error
messages I see in the terminal where I launched the qemu-kvm command indicate
that kvm has an internal error and the suberror code is 2.  I can't find
anything useful through Google to resolve the issue.  Has anyone seen this
behaviour?  Any suggestions for a workaround would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Rasaki