It's quite interesting and hard to say so I won't speculate other than to say that for some of the low level FPS test, RoboVM was slower. However, the numbers were suspicious in that they seemed to be capped at a maximum frame rate. Needs more investigation to make sure that the measurements were correct.

Steve