Hi Dalibor,

Thanks for the link. I've read now the process described at
http://openjdk.java.net/projects/#new-project

I'm fine to start the discussion (Step 0), but I think it would help if we
could find here some initial contributors/ leaders.

I, myself, won't be able to activly work on the ports. For one thing I'm not
really familiar with native programming and for another I'm already spending a
lot of my spare time at the other end of the JavaFX ecosystem: I'm developing a
modular Rich Client Platform for JavaFX based on OSGi and Maven (POM-first)
(see: http://wiki.drombler.org/DromblerFX ).

-Florian