Hi Pedro,

If I got you right you have scaling problems with the -fx-shape in css right?
So if you use
-fx-scale-shape: false;
the svg path should be exactly the same size as the original path from
Illustrator and if you would like to scale the shape to the size of the Region
you just set it to true and set the size if the Region to the size you need the
svg path.
If your svg path has a certain aspect-ratio you should take care about it by
resizing the Region correctly. That is the way I use it everywhere and it works
really nicely. I usually don't use the padding for the svg path in css to
resize it.

Just my 0.02€...

Cheers,

Gerrit