Hi Gerrit,

Yeah, thanks putting -fx-scale-shape: false does make the svg shape the
original size as seen in Illustrator.

I'm still left with a doubt though, you say you resize the region to make
the svg the way you want to, how do you do that? programmatically, through
java? How about doing it through CSS? That's why I was using padding, but I
don't want to disrupt the aspect ratio..

Thanks, best regards,

--
Pedro Duque Vieira