These are now assigned to Dmitry Cherapanov who I have copied here in case he isn't on the openjfx alias. They are both targeted to JDK 9.

-- Kevin

Scott Palmer wrote:
I tried to send an email to Thomas asking about the status of these issues
(they are not visible to me), but the email bounced (user unknown).  Could
someone let me know the status?

Thanks,

Scott