I have a skin (of a control) that centers a Text node. This Text node can be
styled via CSS, so this styling is a factor when centering. because larger font
means wider text.

The centering works perfectly, the only problem is figuring out when to center
the node. At the moment I'm centering the node on every layoutChildren call of
the skin, but this is way to often, because after applying the CSS chances are
very low that the node will need to be repositioned.

Basically I would like to be informed when the styling of a node has been
applied or changed. Is there some place that can provide this information?

Tom