I believe the tricky part is not setting the magic flag in your Info.plist
file but rather handling the GL context changes on the fly. It
requires/would require some code in the Mac GL specific part of JavaFX.
Otherwise if you force it to integrated then some other app causes a switch
to discrete, the app might die because its GL surface just vanished.