Please file a bug. It might be possible for us to find a workaround, although it might also be possible that this is just an unfortunate limitation of Intel HD.

-- Kevin

Elric Morgenstern wrote:
Ok. Maybe the problems I am experiencing now with JavaFX are the reason why
D3D is not enabled for J2D?

I think Intel Graphics are rather widespread among laptops, so I'm a bit
surprised at the huge performance drop (from solid 60 FPS to 8 once I use a
spherical clip shape). I'd think Intel Graphics hardware form part of the
test set. I'm using a fairly common laptop (especially around business
circles) Dell Latitude E6410.

Any chance of this being investigated or do you think I will have to settle
with a workaround?