On 7 June 2016 at 23:04, Tomas Mikula <tomas.mik...@gmail.com> wrote:

> What about forgetting the whole notion of a "default button" and the only
> effect of setting the default property to true being that the button will
> start as focused?
>
> So I add a question:
>
> 3) Would anyone miss the "default button"?

Afraid I would - I find the visual difference of the default button rather
useful. While it would be possible to just use CSS to style it differently,
this (in my mind) would be a step backwards (and that's before the issues
that would arise from a backwards-compatibility standpoint due to removing
an existing property.)

Michael

--
Thanks,