I am still working on all the necessary changes to actually allow openjfx
to compile.
Tons to learn in that arena and I know the code as it is written won't
totally work.
For example one can no longer:

#include "com_sun_glass_ui_Robot.h"

as in openjfx\modules\javafx.graphics\src\main\native-glass\win\Robot.cpp

But I am not sure how those headers are generated and if I can just simply
change
it to "#include javafx_scene_robot_Robot.h" (which I very much doubt).

--
Michael Ennen