If you're still catching up, I would like to verify that I should ignore
project-level errors from the IDE. For example, Eclipse complains about the
graphics project:

Project 'graphics' is missing required source folder:
'build/resources/jsl-decora'
Project 'graphics' is missing required source folder:
'build/resources/jsl-prism'

and about the buildSource project:

Project 'buildSrc' is missing required library:
'...\rt\build\libs\ant-1.8.2.jar'
Project 'buildSrc' is missing required library:
'...\rt\build\libs\antlr-3.1.3.jar'
Project 'buildSrc' is missing required library:
'...\rt\build\libs\antlr-runtime-3.1.3.jar'
Project 'buildSrc' is missing required library:
'...\rt\build\libs\stringtemplate-3.2.jar'
Project 'buildSrc' is missing required source folder: 'src/main/java'
Project 'buildSrc' is missing required source folder: 'src/test/java'

As long as the gradle tasks complete successfully I can ignore all that?

- Nir

On Fri, Jan 19, 2018 at 2:10 AM, Kevin Rushforth <kevin.rushfo...@oracle.com