On 5/8/2018 5:01 AM, Michael Paus wrote:
Hi Kevin,
that's a great achievement. I have a few questions/remarks though:

1. On the announcement page I assume the license agreement should not read "These binaries are provided under the GNU General Public License <http://openjdk.java.net/legal/gplv2+ce.html>."
but instead should read
"These early-access, open-source builds are provided under the GNU General Public License, versionĀ 2, with the Classpath Exception <http://openjdk.java.net/legal/gplv2+ce.html>." With or without classpath exception makes a big difference. (The actual link is already the same anyway.)

I will get this fixed to match the JDK 11 EA text.

2. I can confirm that a simple program from the command line works nicely on my MacBook Pro Retina but I had to add "/lib" to the module path to get it working.

Yes, adding the javafx-sdk-11/lib to the module-path is a required step.

Thanks.

-- Kevin

3. How do you properly configure an Eclipse (the latest 4.7.3a) project to use this module path. Adding the OpenJDK was no problem but how do you add the module path for JavaFX? I failed on that.

Michael