Am 08.05.18 um 23:55 schrieb Nir Lisker:
Thanks Kevin, that's good to hear.

Michael, adding the external jars as single entries is the simplest and most granular way, but you can also define a library from those jars and then add that single library to any project:

1. Add Library...
2. User Library
3. User Libraries...
4. New... (give it a name)
5. Add External JARs... (add all the jars)
6. OK/Apply everything.

This creates a single entry in the .classpath:

    <classpathentry kind="con" path="org.eclipse.jdt.USER_LIBRARY/library_name">

This should be the parallel to specifying a single folder from the command line.
I'll give that a try in the morning.

As for the runtime issue, is it finding the other modules?
No, if I do not specify javafx.fxml it complains about the next one. I also tried moving all jars to the classpath instead of the module path. Again this resolves the compile time dependencies but results in an error at runtime. Since Java 9 Eclipse has really become a mess.

- Nir