Hosting the FX 8 docs somewhere else wouldn't be useful. I presume you are asking whether the FX 11 docs could be hosted somewhere?

We currently host the EA docs along with EA builds of OpenJFX 11 [1]. That will disappear at some point, although we will provide a link to the Project Download page [2], which in turn has a pointer to Gluon's JavaFX page [3]. That's where developers will go to get builds of JavaFX going forward. Gluon had been talking about hosting the docs somewhere (maybe on GitHub(, so perhaps Johan can comment.

-- Kevin

[1] http://jdk.java.net/openjfx/
[2] https://wiki.openjdk.java.net/display/OpenJFX/Download
[3] https://gluonhq.com/products/javafx/