Well, I'm not thinking about my needs here - I've already learned the
framework. I'm more wondering how people will learn and get the tools for
JavaFX development in future. Up until Java 11 you could at least go to a
single website, click on fairly obvious links, end up at the Java 8 docs
for JavaFX and start learning. Post Java 11 .... where do users go? A wiki
page? That seems rather hard to find.

Given the Oracle has graciously open sourced so much of the Oracle JDK for
OpenJDK, I wonder if there's any chance of the docs being open sourced too
so they can be reformatted, refreshed and put onto a new website by the
community? It seems a shame to let them bit-rot.