Right. One thing to also note is that the CSS ref and FXML ref are part of the API docs and are maintained. It's the tutorials that aren't.

-- Kevin

On 8/31/2018 2:41 PM, Tom Schindl wrote:
Well historically I think that some of those document fxml/css have been
released under BSD. I know that because I needed that to ship e(fx)clipse.

See
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~kcr/RT-34389/javafx-samples-8.0.0-ea/src/Ensemble8/cssref/cssref.html

Tom