The JBS query would only show up the one Marlin fix, because the rest were confidential security bugs. Here is the list, as seen in the 'hg log'

8194321: Update FX installer
8195879: Improve media support
8204365: Improve WebView processing
8204880: Enhance object method calls
8207387: WebView is not rendering html checkbox and radio buttons
8210386: Clipping problems with complex affine transforms: negative scaling factors or small scaling factors

-- Kevin