Yes, a good plan.

-- Kevin

On 11/2/2018 11:38 AM, Johan Vos wrote:
Absolutely. Since this is an ea, I didn't add a link to the release notes, but once we go for 11.0.1, there should be release notes.

On Fri, Nov 2, 2018 at 2:19 PM Laurent Bourgès <bourges.laur...@gmail.com <mailto:bourges.laur...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Thanks,

    That is important to me to share publicly release notes.

    Cheers,
    Laurent

    Le ven. 2 nov. 2018 à 14:12, Kevin Rushforth
    <kevin.rushfo...@oracle.com <mailto:kevin.rushfo...@oracle.com>> a
    écrit :

        The JBS query would only show up the one Marlin fix, because
        the rest
        were confidential security bugs. Here is the list, as seen in
        the 'hg log'

        8194321: Update FX installer
        8195879: Improve media support
        8204365: Improve WebView processing
        8204880: Enhance object method calls
        8207387: WebView is not rendering html checkbox and radio buttons
        8210386: Clipping problems with complex affine transforms:
        negative
        scaling factors or small scaling factors

        -- Kevin

http://download2.gluonhq.com/openjfx/11.0.1/openjfx-11.0.1-ea+1_linux-x64_bin-jmods.zip

http://download2.gluonhq.com/openjfx/11.0.1/openjfx-11.0.1-ea+1_linux-x64_bin-sdk.zip

http://download2.gluonhq.com/openjfx/11.0.1/openjfx-11.0.1-ea+1_osx-x64_bin-jmods.zip

http://download2.gluonhq.com/openjfx/11.0.1/openjfx-11.0.1-ea+1_osx-x64_bin-sdk.zip

http://download2.gluonhq.com/openjfx/11.0.1/openjfx-11.0.1-ea+1_windows-x64_bin-jmods.zip

http://download2.gluonhq.com/openjfx/11.0.1/openjfx-11.0.1-ea+1_windows-x64_bin-sdk.zip

        >> The maven artifacts are available in the usual
        repositories, with version

http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/openjfx/javafx-base/11.0.1-ea+1/)