As I said, all but the Marlin fix are confidential security bugs. And no, I can't comment on them. If you are interested, you can go to Mercurial and look at the changeset diffs. Or you can refer to my email of Oct 16 with the aggregate webrev [1] for the set of fixes that were integrated after the October CPU release.

-- Kevin

[1] http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/openjfx-dev/2018-October/022702.html