As announced in this message [1], we are transitioning the official openjfx mainline repo from Mercurial (hosted on hg.openjdk.java.net) to GIT (hosted on github.com). Effective immediately, the HG openjfx/jfx-dev/rt [2] repo is frozen. No more pushes to this repo will be accepted. Similarly, no more pull requests will be accepted against the GitHub javafxports/openjdk-jfx [3] sandbox repo.

I have one final push to HG which will add the .jcheck/conf file needed by Skara [4]. I will do some sanity testing, and then the HG repo will be made read-only.

I will send an announcement tomorrow morning when the new GitHub openjdk/jfx [5] repo is open for accepting pull requests. In the mean time, you can fork and clone the new repo as indicated here [6] to prepare for this.

Let me know if you have any questions.

-- Kevin

[1] https://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/openjfx-dev/2019-September/023551.html
[2] http://hg.openjdk.java.net/openjfx/jfx-dev/rt