We discovered three minor differences between the `libxslt.md` file and the
libxslt-1.1.34 source bundle:

1. The copyright years didn't match the source

2. The following line was missing:
Licence for libxslt except libexslt

3. The terms currently lists `BLFS` rather than `DANIEL VEILLARD` in one place.

Note to reviewers:

I pushed this in two commits as an aid to reviewing it (as with any other PR,
it will be squashed during integration). The first commit just fixes the above
three issues without any reformatting of the lines. The second commit has no
changes in the content itself, but re-wraps the lines to match the source.

Commits:
 - 07be5f50: Reformat to match format of original source -- no changes in
content
 - 68adb259: 8234704: Fix attribution in libxslt.md

Changes: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jfx/pull/52/files
 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/jfx/52/webrev.00
  Patch: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jfx/pull/52.diff
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/jfx pull/52/head:pull/52