On 8/4/21 5:35 PM, John Hendrikx wrote:

On 04/08/2021 19:05, Ty Young wrote:

* A late "showing" property for when the application has been shown to
the user and all first viewing UI components have had their sizes
calculated and are being displayed, if it doesn't exist already and I'm
completely blind.

Do you mean a property that is true if the current node is visible, attached to a scene which is attached to a window which is currently showing?

This can be achieved with a small util that takes a Node and returns
an ObservableValue<Boolean>.  I can dig up the code, I use this all the time to automatically unbind bindings when UI parts become invisible.

Something like that, yes.

--John