I think we (everyone committing/reviewing in openjdk/jfx) did a great job
with the 17-work: an impressive amount of old and annoying bugs are fixed.
For 18 and beyond, I believe we have to keep working on those old issues --
at least if they are still relevant.
Also, I am 100% ok with the list of issues Kevin mentioned that need to be
moved forward now.

Apart from that, I want to have support for Metal and Wayland in JavaFX 18.

- Johan