> The new responsibility:
> 
> - `GlassPlatform` for everything that is glass related, including all 
> properties like:
>   - `use.egl`
>   - the glass platform factory
>   - `isHeadless()`
>   - `isMonocle()`
>   - `isEmbedded()`
>   - `glass.accessible.force`
> 
> - `PlatformUtil`
>   - `isXXX()` (Windows, Linux, mac, Android, iOS)
>   - `isStaticBuild()`
>   - May loads a property file (is therefore always initialized first)
> 
> ---
> 
> Something that was first discussed in 
> https://github.com/openjdk/jfx/pull/1864 and I also saw when I did the 
> cleanup some months ago in PR https://github.com/openjdk/jfx/pull/2190.
> 
> ---------
> - [x] I confirm that I make this contribution in accordance with the [OpenJDK 
> Interim AI Policy](https://openjdk.org/legal/ai).

Marius Hanl has updated the pull request with a new target base due to a merge 
or a rebase. The pull request now contains 13 commits:

 - change references in test and comments
 - Move isEmbedded(), and move the SWT check as well into GlassPlatform
 - Merge branch 'master' of https://github.com/openjdk/jfx into 
8365309-move-PlatformUtil-to-javafx.graphics
 - Merge branch 'master' of https://github.com/openjdk/jfx into 
8365309-move-PlatformUtil-to-javafx.graphics
 - proper getter now
 - Move platform factory to GlassPlatform
 - Move accessible handling to GlassPlatform
 - Move headless, egl embedded type (now monocle) to GlassPlatform
 - rename to GlassPlatform, improve code a bit
 - revert back
 - ... and 3 more: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/compare/68b0b112...3d429bb6

-------------

Changes: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/2299/files
  Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jfx&pr=2299&range=06
  Stats: 369 lines in 23 files changed: 172 ins; 137 del; 60 mod
  Patch: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/2299.diff
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.org/jfx.git pull/2299/head:pull/2299

PR: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/2299

Reply via email to