On Wed, 7 Oct 2026 13:48:44 GMT, Marius Hanl <[email protected]> wrote:

>> The new responsibility:
>> 
>> - `GlassPlatform` for everything that is glass related, including all 
>> properties like:
>>   - `use.egl` - `useEGL()`
>>   - the glass platform factory - `getPlatformFactory()`
>>   - `isHeadless()`
>>   - `isMonocle()`
>>   - `com.sun.javafx.isEmbedded` - `isEmbedded()`
>>   - `isSWT()`
>>   - `glass.accessible.force` - `isAccessibilityEnabled()`
>> 
>> - `PlatformUtil`
>>   - `isWindows()`
>>   - `isMac()`
>>   - `isLinux()`
>>   - `isUnix()`
>>   - `isIOS()`
>>   - `isAndroid()`
>>   - `isStaticBuild()`
>>   - May loads a property file (is therefore always initialized first)
>> 
>> ---
>> 
>> Something that was first discussed in 
>> https://github.com/openjdk/jfx/pull/1864 and I also saw when I did the 
>> cleanup some months ago in PR https://github.com/openjdk/jfx/pull/2190.
>> 
>> ---------
>> - [x] I confirm that I make this contribution in accordance with the 
>> [OpenJDK Interim AI Policy](https://openjdk.org/legal/ai).
>
> Marius Hanl has updated the pull request with a new target base due to a 
> merge or a rebase. The pull request now contains 13 commits:
> 
>  - change references in test and comments
>  - Move isEmbedded(), and move the SWT check as well into GlassPlatform
>  - Merge branch 'master' of https://github.com/openjdk/jfx into 
> 8365309-move-PlatformUtil-to-javafx.graphics
>  - Merge branch 'master' of https://github.com/openjdk/jfx into 
> 8365309-move-PlatformUtil-to-javafx.graphics
>  - proper getter now
>  - Move platform factory to GlassPlatform
>  - Move accessible handling to GlassPlatform
>  - Move headless, egl embedded type (now monocle) to GlassPlatform
>  - rename to GlassPlatform, improve code a bit
>  - revert back
>  - ... and 3 more: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/compare/68b0b112...3d429bb6

modules/javafx.graphics/src/main/java/com/sun/javafx/tk/quantum/QuantumToolkit.java
 line 162:

> 160: 
> 161:     static final boolean liveResize = ((Supplier<Boolean>) () -> {
> 162:         boolean isSWT = 
> "swt".equals(System.getProperty("glass.platform"));

I wonder if this ever true. In any case, all `glass.platform` lookups are only 
on `GlassPlatform`, so I moved it in there.

-------------

PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/2299#discussion_r4207832696

Reply via email to