Hi,

It's not obligatory to create the database "openmeetings" because she
is created during installation if it no exists.
Are you correctly configured your hibernate.cfg.xml ? I don't dont
remember on 0.8rc2 but sometimes this files does'nt exists so you must
copy and rename mysql_hibernate.cfg.xml to hibernate.cfg.xml.

So when you have made that, verify your login and password inside :
you must put the login and password that you've chosse during the
install of MySQL-server.

I think it's your problem...

The file is in webapps/openmeetings/conf/

Bidab




On Apr 29, 1:41 pm, Chema <[email protected]> wrote:
> I have been waiting for one hour ... I think it's so much time.
>
> Thanks for your quick answer Pankaj anand
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"OpenMeetings User" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to