ya ,thats right..
it's great that we could be a help ;)

On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 6:39 PM, bidab <[email protected]> wrote:

>
> OK, I think your problem was in the name of the database, beacause in
> the config file, it is openmeetings_1 and in your databse I suppose it
> is openmeetings, so it could not connect...
>
> But, if it works now, that's great...
>
> Bidab
>
>
>
> On Apr 29, 2:56 pm, Chema <[email protected]> wrote:
> > It's working now.
> >
> > I had a problem in hibernate.cfg.xml in line
> >
> > <property name="connection.url">jdbc:mysql://localhost/openmeetings_1?
> >
> autoReconnect=true&amp;useUnicode=true&amp;createDatabaseIfNotExist=true&amp;characterEncoding=utf-8</
> > property>
> >
> > The right syntax was <property name="connection.url">jdbc:mysql://
> > localhost/openmeetings</property> then it worked perfect.
> >
> > When I installed 0.7 rc2 I think it was no necessary to change this
> > line......I didn't remember, but anyway thanks bidab and pankaj anand
> > for your help!!!
> >
> > Best regards! :)
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"OpenMeetings User" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/openmeetings-user?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to